1.17.18

1. Since I released my EP, I've gained about 800 plays on my SoundCloud and roughly 150 on Spotify. Initially, Candle Wax was doing poorly, barely raking in any plays. However, I looked up how to promote music and I took advice from different people and I feel like I've been doing a better job promoting and that has contributed to the rather steady growth in numbers on the EP.

2. I've decided to stop doing EPs though. I've noticed that my singles do far better than my EPs merely because the singles are just one song while the EPs have 4-5 songs. People just don't want to give up that much time.

3. Today, I produced some more beats and worked on some more ideas for upcoming singles I want to release. I finished one beat and should be releasing it next week. Carlos is also producing a beat for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.6.17

3.26.18

9.1.17