3.28.18

1. I contacted 5 more people to be my judge today and one of them responded during this class period. We talked over email for a bit and he said he could possibly come but not to lock him in yet.

2. Instead of working on my paper, I decided to work on some music since I have my upcoming concert in about a month and a half. I want to get about 2-3 more songs out by May 10th so I need to hustle! I didn't make anything I like really however, but I did find this BOMB producer on YouTube who sells his beat for only $20 and are free for nonprofit (soundcloud use only). Listening to his beats kind of make me feel like my beats are garbage but it's okay because I'm still learning and I have to remember that.

3. The song I'm going to release on Friday will most likely be my most played song ever since the beat is awesome and also includes a female artist on it. I don't want to get into the habit of using others' beats though because I want to continue expanding my skills in producing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.6.17

3.26.18

9.1.17