2.23.18

1. I spent about 10 minutes registering for APs

2. Since I finished the beat for the song I want to release next Monday, I wrote a couple lyrics and got half way through the song. I will probably record Saturday night and then release it Monday around 11.

3. After I wrote some lyrics, I got pretty burned out creatively so I decided to extend my presence on a forum I frequently visit. It's called Looperman and users upload musical loops that they've created for others to use. I use this too pretty consistently and especially when I have no ideas for beats. Today, i decided to start uploading my own loops as I've seen some loops reach over two thousand downloads! I'm hoping that through this website, I can gain a new audience and expand the number of people who listen to my music. I've already prepared three loops and I have so many unused beats I have plenty to upload from there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.6.17

3.26.18

9.1.17