2.21.18

1. Over the weekend, I produced, wrote, and released an entire song. It's been doing okay with about 100 plays after 4 days but my past release, Sleepwalker, is still rising in numbers. It's over 1600 plays.

2. Since I released All Talk this Monday, I'm going to try to continue with the trend of releasing a song once every week. Today I worked on a beat for a song to release next Monday: 18. This song is going to be released on my birthday, which is also the one year anniversary of my first song I've ever released. In this song, I will sit back and reflect on my life and my musical career as a whole. In addition to reflecting on the past. I want to contemplate the future and lay out the plans I have for the rest of the year. The beat is pretty much done but I may add a lil' somethin somethin to it to spice it up. This song will revert back to my more traditional chill type of music rather than the Lo-Fi/Trap mash up I've recently been working on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3.26.18

9.6.17

9.1.17