1.10.18

1. I showed my EP to my peers and took into account their constructive comments. For the first half of the class I cleaned up some of this songs and mastered them more in-depth. The project is pretty much done now. I am just listening everyday to make sure there's nothing I want to change.

2. For the second half of the class, I cancelled a subscription I had to a music website that I used to a lot but haven't much anymore. I still had 232 credits that I had to use up by downloading different samples so for the rest of the class I tried to make use of the rest of these credits. I still have 95 and I have until tomorrow to use them all.

3. I'm starting to think about the next project I want to work on. Although I'm not entirely done with the project that's going out in two days, I want to start on the next one and get ahead. I'm not sure about the direction I want to go with it as of now. I will just keep making music that I really like and see where it takes me, just like this last project. The next project should be out within the next two months (probably the Friday before Spring Break or the Friday after Spring Break).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.6.17

3.26.18

9.1.17