12.7.17

1. I finished the song I've been working on for the past week. I recorded yesterday morning and edited some of the vocals at home. Today I revisited the work I had done at home and was not satisfied so I restarted all of my mastering/mixing of my vocals. It took me about an hour to redo it all but now it sounds amazing. I watched a couple videos to guide me on how to edit my vocals and I took some notes and I've improved my normal way of doing it.
2. During the last 30 minutes of class, I started working on the third song of my EP. Carlos has provided 3 beats for my EP and I want to make sure I have more songs on it that I've produced compared to the songs that he's produced. I have to make two more songs and then write lyrics for four more songs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3.26.18

9.1.17

9.6.17