10.16.17

1) I started my bibliography which was pretty difficult since I don't really do research to make music. I did track down some videos I watched on YouTube a while back that helped me a lot and I put them in the bibliography. I also put the websites that I used to research old symbols of mountains, clouds, oceans, etc.

2) I continued working on beats for the album. I'm not sure if I want to change my thesis to just releasing music twice every month because it's hard for me to achieve similar sounding tracks that fit together but sound different enough to stand on their own. I may switch to making an EP every two months. So I'd drop four projects this year with 4-6 songs in each one. This way I can stay focused and not put this off until the end. Each EP would also be more representative of me as a person since I'll be releasing a new project every two months, making them more relevant to my style/taste/feelings at the moment.

EP would drop sometime in December.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.6.17

9.1.17

3.26.18