1. I released my EP, "Candle Wax" today. I'm thinking about uploading a blog post about the meaning behind the album and behind each song. However, I may just put that in my presentation and then put my presentation on here. 2. For the rest of the class I played around trying to make more songs for my next project. I have no idea where I want to go with it. I made three demo instrumentals just to try to find something I like. I think my game plan for this EP is to just make songs that I like until I have four or five of them, so I don't have to force anything. I'm going to try to push just one or two more out before final presentations.
1. I finished my thesis paper because I had forgotten that I had two pages left. 2. I also started getting all of my papers together for my final submit.
1. The whole class I worked on the last song on my EP. It's about halfway done and although it's the last song I'm working on, it's not the last song on the EP. I'm going to try to get the EP out during finals so I'm going to try to finish recording this weekend.
Comments
Post a Comment