11.27.17

1. I started and finished writing my first supplement for USC. It was about what I want to learn about outside my academic interests. I wrote about music and how I want to learn more about it. I included how USC could help me achieve that, with it being in L.A., there is a big music community there. The max was 250 words but I wrote about 175 so there could be room to go more in-depth. I plan to show it to Mr. Correa next class so I can finish the next supplement. (~45 min)
2. Bathroom break! (~5 min)
3. I looked at the second supplement for USC. It asked how I want to pursue my academic interests and USC and it got me reconsidering my major. I originally wanted to major in Earth Sciences but USC isn't known for that field. I wanted to do architecture but they require a portfolio for freshmen. So, I started researching more majors at USC. (~40 min)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9.6.17

3.26.18

9.1.17